2013-11-26 Meeting Minutes

Agenda

  • Review ACTION points from previous meeting
  • T Development Opening
  • Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
  • Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
  • Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
  • Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
  • Ubuntu Server Team Events
  • Open Discussion
  • Announce next meeting date, time and chair

Minutes

Summary

There were no actions from the previous meeting. The primary focus of this weeks meeting was to review the high and critical Ubuntu Server bugs athttp://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-t-tracking-bug-tasks.html#server, and to for everyone to write up blueprints and get them ready for approval by team leads. A decision was also made to only cut Ubuntu Cloud images for Alpha 1 in the Trusty cycle. James Page will also initiate a review of the server seed. Additional details can be found below in the logs and action items.

MEETING ACTIONS

  • smoser sync with utlemming on building cloud images for alpha 1, targets = seed-review, gpt
  • jamespage do seed-review email
  • jamespage, gaughen review blueprints and accept for trusty
  • gaughen file bug with status.u.c to get ubuntu server topic tracking in there
  • all: write up blueprints, and have them ready for review by November 28

ACTION ITEMS, BY PERSON

  • gaughen
    • jamespage, gaughen review blueprints and accept for trusty
    • gaughen file bug with status.u.c to get ubuntu server topic tracking in there
  • jamespage
    • jamespage do seed-review email
    • jamespage, gaughen review blueprints and accept for trusty
  • smoser
    • smoser sync with utlemming on building cloud images for alpha 1, targets = seed-review, gpt

Trusty Development

The discussion about “Trusty Development” started at 16:03.

Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)

The discussion about “Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)” started at 16:25.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)

The discussion about “Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)” started at 16:26.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)

The discussion about “Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)” started at 16:27.

Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)

The discussion about “Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)” started at 16:29.

Ubuntu Server Team Events

The discussion about “Ubuntu Server Team Events” started at 16:29.

Open Discussion

The discussion about “Open Discussion” started at 16:31.

Announce next meeting date and time

The discussion about “Announce next meeting date and time” started at 16:32.

  • NEXT MEETING: Tuesday 2013-12-03 at 1600 UTC

Meeting Information

Leave a Reply