- #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 18 Feb at 16:03 — 16:38 UTC
- Full logs and further details at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20140218
- Review ACTION points from previous meeting
- T Development
- Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
- Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
- Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)
- Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
- Ubuntu Server Team Events
- Open Discussion
- Announce next meeting date, time and chair
This weeks meeting had a focus on addressing items needed before Feature Freeze on Feb 20. This included conversations around high/essential bugs, red high/essential blueprints, and test failures.
Specific bugs discussed in this weeks meeting were:
- 1248283 in juju-core (Ubuntu Trusty) “juju userdata should not restart networking” [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1248283
- 1278897 in dovecot (Ubuntu Trusty) “dovecot warns about moved ssl certs on upgrade” [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1278897
- 1259166 in horizon (Ubuntu Trusty) “Fix lintian error” [High,Triaged]
- 1273877 in neutron (Ubuntu Trusty) “neutron-plugin-nicira should be renamed to neutron-plugin-vmware” [High,Triaged]
Specific Blueprints discussed:
- curtain, openstack charms, ceph, mysql alt, cloud-init, openstack (general)
Meeting closed with announcing Marco and Jorge will be at SCALE12x giving a talk, so be sure to stop by if your are going to be at SCALE.
Review ACTION points from previous meeting
The discussion about “Review ACTION points from previous meeting” started at 16:04.
16:06 <arosales> gaughen follow up with jamespage on bug 1243076 16:06 <ubottu> bug 1243076 in mod-auth-mysql (Ubuntu Trusty) “libapache2-mod-auth-mysql is missing in 13.10 amd64” [High,Won’t fix] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1243076 16:09 <jamespage> not got to that yet 16:10 <jamespage> working on a few pre-freeze items first 16:10 <arosales> ack I’ll take its appropriately on your radar –thanks 16:10 <jamespage> it is
16:06 <arosales> gaughen follow up on dbus task for bug 1248283 16:06 <ubottu> bug 1248283 in juju-core (Ubuntu Trusty) “juju userdata should not restart networking” [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1248283
16:07 <arosales> jamespage to follow up on bug 1278897 (policy compliant) 16:07 <ubottu> bug 1278897 in dovecot (Ubuntu Trusty) “dovecot warns about moved ssl certs on upgrade” [High,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1278897
16:07 <arosales> smoser update servercloud-1311-curtin bp 16:07 <smoser> i updated it . 16:07 <smoser> i’ll file a ffe today
16:07 <arosales> hallyn follow up on 1248283 from an lxc pov, ping serue to coordinate 16:08 <serue> Done 16:08 <arosales> smoser update cloud-init BP 16:08 <smoser> we’ll say same there.
The discussion about “Trusty Development” started at 16:10.
- Release Bugs (16:11)
- LINK: http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-t-tracking-bug-tasks.html#server
- LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1248283
- LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/horizon/+bug/1259166
- LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/neutron/+bug/1273877
- LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dovecot/+bug/1278897
- ACTION: follow upon bug 1273877
- Blueprints (16:22)
- LINK: http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-t/group/topic-t-servercloud-overview.html
- ACTION: gaughen ensure BPs are updated
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
The discussion about “Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)” started at 16:27.
- LINK: https://code.launchpad.net/~psivaa/ubuntu-test-cases/mod_php-fix/+merge/204273 needs merging
Ubuntu Server Team Events
The discussion about “Ubuntu Server Team Events” started at 16:35.
Action items, by person
- gaughen ensure BPs are updated
- follow upon bug 1273877
Announce next meeting date and time
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 25th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
People present (lines said)
- arosales (77)
- jamespage (19)
- psivaa (12)
- smoser (10)
- ubottu (9)
- meetingology (5)
- serue (2)
- zul (2)
- sforshee (1)
- rbasak (1)
- gaughen (1)
- smb (1)