Review Previous Actions
Robie has a merge proposal nearly ready for landing for delta reporting:
- ACTION: rbasak to land delta report to lp:ubuntu-reports, Daviey to deploy
Most server packages are now unblocked from migrating to the saucy release pocket aside from one last fix for the apache2.4 transition.
James noted that Debian import freeze and Alpha 2 for saucy is schedule for next week:
- Release Bugs (16:07)
- Blueprints (16:13)
- LINK: http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-s/group/topic-s-servercloud-overview.html
- LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-mongodb
- LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-juju-2-delivery
- LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-ceph
- LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-openstack-charms
- ACTION: arosales to review Juju blueprints
- ACTION: arosales to review juju related blueprints with owners after OSCON
Ubuntu Server Team Events
OSCON happening right now – Jorge and Mark Mims running a Charm School!
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (plars)
plars updated on a couple of kernel bugs currently causing issues in server automated testing:
- LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1203694 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1203211
These should be fixed up shortly
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
Some issues with KVM guests with the latest saucy kernel – apw investigating.
Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
Nothing to note.
The discussion about “Open Discussion” started at 16:33.
- LINK: http://uds.ubuntu.com/
Antonio took the opportunity to remind everyone that UDS is scheduled for the end of August.
Chuck noted that Quantum has now been renamed Neutron; removal of the old source package has been requested.
Announce next meeting date and time
Tuesday 30th July at 1600 GMT
Full meeting log can be found here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20130723