2013-08-20 Meeting

Ubuntu Server IRC meeting in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode

Summary

The meeting focus was centered around how the blueprints and bugs were looking coming up on Saucy Feature freeze. The meeting took some time to review outstanding bugs, and blueprint progress. vUDS is also coming up and will be a good opportunity to check on Blueprint status for Saucy. Robie announced that we have highbank builds improving bild speeds for armhf. zul will also sync with smb on testing Xen 4.3 on Nova. Additional information and action items are below.

Minutes

Review ACTION points from previous meeting

The discussion about “Review ACTION points from previous meeting” started at 16:03.

Saucy Development

The discussion about “Saucy Development” started at 16:05.

 

Ubuntu Server Team Events

The discussion about “Ubuntu Server Team Events” started at 16:47.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (plars)

The discussion about “Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (plars)” started at 16:47.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)

The discussion about “Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)” started at 16:48.

  • ACTION: hallyn_ to coordinate with zul and smb on testing xen 4.3 on nova

Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)

The discussion about “Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)” started at 16:53.

Open Discussion

The discussion about “Open Discussion” started at 16:57.

Announce next meeting date and time

The discussion about “Announce next meeting date and time” started at 16:57.

  • NEXT MEETING: Tuesday 2013-08-20 at 1600 UTC – #ubuntu-meeting

 

Meeting ended at 16:57:46 UTC (full logs at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20130813)

Leave a Reply